The Alpine NVE-P1 is a removable navigation system that docks directly to the IVA-W203 and IVA-W505. The unit is complete with North American map data including a variety of points-of-interest (POIs). Bluetooth functionality is also offered in addition to the GPS System. It can easily be updated to new mapping with the latest information using your home computer.
The Bluetooth features offers the same functions as would any Bluetooth headset. Just simply pair your cell phone for hands-free functionality. For easy calling, transfer your phonebook to the module and dial your contacts by their names. The NVE-P1 will provide a list of dialed calls, missed calls, and received calls (if supported by your phone). An external microphone is included for multiple placement ideas in your vehicle.
The navigation has clearly labeled menu options to find your way quickly. The map window provides all the information needed, such as the distance to your next maneuver, estimated time of arrival, and current street name. Customize the display to match your personality. There are four different screen colors to choose from.
- Alpine NVEP1 Portable GPS Navigation unit
- 1.3 Million points-of-interest (POIs)
- United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands preloaded map database
- Up to 6 POI Map icons
- 3D Map view
- USB Map database update
- Database smart key filtering
- Street name voice guidance
- Auto-sorts to nearest destination
- Voice prompts
- Route guidance setup
- Built-in Bluetooth feature
- Call dialing via points-of-interest
- Bluetooth standard control options
- Dial-out option
- Automatic reconnect if previous connection is detected