Boston Acoustics SC Series component speaker systems bring brilliant sound to your vehicle's audio system. Their precision construction and sensitive response allow them to deliver superb performance, filling your car with perfectly balanced sound and making your drive much more pleasurable.
The Boston Acoustics SC60 component system features a tough copolymer 6-3/4" woofer that really delivers the beat. A butyl rubber surround keeps the cone under tight control for clear sound and reliable operation even at extreme playback levels. The compact neodymium magnet helps reduce the size of the SC Series speaker, so it can fit in more vehicles without any loss of fidelity.
The separate 3/4" Kortec® dome tweeters fit in virtually any location you choose — whether flush- or surface-mounted, they can be aimed to provide clean, well-balanced instrumental detail throughout your car. The outboard crossovers make sure the highs and lows combine smoothly, and protect the tweeters from sudden overloads. You can choose from 3 tweeter output levels to achieve the most natural sound.
- Boston Acoustics SC60 6-1/2" SC Series 2-Way Component System
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 360 watts per set / 180 watts each side
- RMS: 130 watts per set / 65 watts each side
- Copolymer cone woofer
- Butyl rubber surround
- 3/4" Type S-1 Kortec dome tweeter
- CATB (Contoured Asymmetrical Tweeter Baffle) delivers smooth extension
- External crossover with 3 Tweeter levels
- 4 ohms impedance
- Sensitivity 90 dB
- Frequency Response 55 - 20,000 Hz
- Neodymium magnet structure for extraordinary power-to-weight ratio
- Top-mount depth: 2-7/16"