Boston Acoustics SC Series speakers bring brilliant sound to your vehicle's audio system. Their precision construction and sensitive response allow them to deliver superb performance, filling your car with perfectly balanced sound and making your drive much more pleasurable.
The Boston Acoustics SC85 6"x8" speaker features a tough copolymer woofer woofer that really delivers the beat. A butyl rubber surround keeps the cone under tight control for clear sound and reliable operation even at extreme playback levels. The 3/4" Kortec® dome tweeter sits in a contoured baffle that widens the dispersion of your high notes, providing clean, well-balanced instrumental detail throughout your car.
A built-in crossover makes sure the highs and lows combine smoothly, and protects the tweeter from sudden overloads. The compact neodymium magnet helps reduce the size of the SC Series speaker, so it can fit in more vehicles without any loss of fidelity.
- Boston Acoustics SC-85 5" x 7"/6"x8" SC Series 2-Way Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 300 watts per pair / 150 watts each
- RMS: 100 watts per pair / 50 watts each
- Copolymer cone woofer
- Butyl rubber surround
- 3/4" Type S-1 Kortec dome tweeter
- CATB (Contoured Asymmetrical Tweeter Baffle) delivers smooth extension
- External crossover with 3 Tweeter levels
- 4 ohms impedance
- Sensitivity 90 dB
- Frequency Response 50 - 20,000 Hz
- Neodymium magnet structure for extraordinary power-to-weight ratio
- Top-mount depth: 2-3/16"